admin logout & body onunload event

Perttu Pulkkinen

To make my system's admin page safer maybe I should apply
immediately after user closes the window?

But how to check easily that unloading refers only to
windowclosing, not to following links to other admin subpages?

Randy Webb

Perttu said:
To make my system's admin page safer maybe I should apply
immediately after user closes the window?

But how to check easily that unloading refers only to
windowclosing, not to following links to other admin subpages?

You don't. If you want the admin session reset, do it on the server with
sessions, not in the browser.