AdRotator Solution

Erica

Hopefully someone can offer me a workaround to this problem:

I am using adRotator to rotate some reminders on my intranet site. I have a
redirect page name redirect.asp that recieves the querystring variable, 'url'
and redirects the user to that page. One of the reminders should be
redirected to a url that contains query strings itself. The url passes in the
string up to the first '&'. What should I do. Here is the code on the page
displaying the ad:

<%
set adrotator=Server.CreateObject("MSWC.AdRotator")
adrotator.TargetFrame="target='_blank'"
response.write(adrotator.GetAdvertisement("banners.txt"))
%>

This is the code on my redirect.asp page

<%
url = request("url")
response.redirect(url)%>

This is the banner info in the text file that controls the redirection:

redirect redirect.asp
border 0
height 127
width 218
*
images/ads/awards1.jpg
http://pub46.bravenet.com/calendar/reminder.php?usernum=3928991477&y=2004&m=12&d=16&eventid=5308
Awards
50
images/ads/calendar_reminder.jpg
http://www.starone-intranet.com/main.asp
Banner2
50

The bravenet url is not completely passing from the redirect to bravenet.
What should I do? I've already tried enclosing the url in the text file in
quotes. Suggestions are appreciated.