IIS ASP Tutorial Example DisplayAds.asp damages irreversibly IIS!

Guennadi V. Vanine

I followed IIS ASP Tutorial examples on isolated from net
Windows XP Professional available at
http://localhost/iishelp/iis/htm/asp/AspTut02.htm

In order to run DisplayAds.asp the example on isolated
from net PC,
I downloaded images and changed external references to
internal ones in
MyAdRot.txt:
=========================
REDIRECT AdRotRedirect.asp
WIDTH 250
HEIGHT 60
BORDER 0
*
http://localhost/tutorial/bnrWinfam.gif
http://localhost/tutorial/example1.asp
Microsoft Windows - example1.asp
2
http://localhost/tutorial/office_logo.gif
http://localhost/tutorial/example3.asp
Office 2000 - example3.asp
3
================================

DisplayAds.asp continued to function as expected if to
make refreshes by F5
But if to click directly on a banner (instead of
refreshing) the referenced asp-page is appearing to be
loaded endlessly (it is the same with external reference)
Question 1. Is it supposed behavior for a banner?

If I do not wait of time out click once more on a banner,
the originating DisplayAds.asp shows
"HTTP 403.9 - Access Forbidden: Too many users are
connected to Internet Information Services"

Now even after restart of IIS and even after I reboot, IIS
do not function and show me
"The page cannot be displayed" error.
on any ASP run on IIS (for ex., http://localhost/ gives
an error) .
Question 2.
How can I recover IIS?
Question 3.
How can I disconnect users?
Question 4.
The IIS Help
(http://localhost/iishelp/iis/misc/default.asp)
Administration--> Asministrator's Reference --> Registry
contains a lot of registry entries for IIS. The default
values described imply that they should have been created
during installation. Meanwhile I do not encounter any of
them.
Is it normal? Should I create them?
Question 5.
By the way, how may I report a bug on MS product?