advice how to add input fields in a form without scroll down other fields.

Jonathan N. Little

se said:
Ugh, I didn't even catch any grammatical mistake. Guess what -
I never learned en.

Well you do better than many born into the language ;-)

Ad

Jonathan N. Little

dorayme said:
Pretty cheerful after the third Ashes test.

"third Ashes test"? Sounds dire? I don't know, but I heard Down Under
when to hell in a hand basket recently. Maybe time to return the the
home world ;-)

Ad