ALERT

cplusplus

My friend Bryan agrees that you guys are pathetic . Bryan tells me
that some of you guys don't like my harsh words . Well too bad I am
here to stay . I don't like sissies so if you losers have something to
say , say it to my face .Bryan tells me you are all like nooderd
dogs . Well I say that you all are bitches . You know what I smell I
smell fear from of cowards . You all are scared of mighty cplusplus
well I don't blame you . You guys have no backbone , you are all
spineless yellow bellies .

douggunnoe

My friend Bryan agrees that you guys are pathetic . Bryan tells me
that some of you guys don't like my harsh words . Well too bad I am
here to stay . I don't like sissies so if you losers have something to
say , say it to my face .Bryan tells me you are all like nooderd
dogs . Well I say that you all are bitches . You know what I smell I
smell fear from of cowards . You all are scared of mighty cplusplus
well I don't blame you . You guys have no backbone , you are all
spineless yellow bellies .

What the hell does Bryan know? Bryan is not cool. And I would know
about cool, because I'm.