Alice 3d 2.0 Need assistance

Joined
Feb 13, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I'm making a world in Alice, and I need to jump over two fences. If the fences are too tall, I need to be able to make it so that the kangaroo does not jump over the second fence. I have the If set right for the first fence, but I need to set it for the second fence.

Attachments

  • image_2022-02-13_144349.png
    image_2022-02-13_144349.png
    212.2 KB · Views: 10
  • kanga2.png
    kanga2.png
    119.6 KB · Views: 12
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
240
Reaction score
30
Can you make the hop into a method to make it easier to call in multiple places? Because the kangaroo needs to say two different things, you can't do a nice while loop without storing strings and an iterator, etc, etc, so I'd just do the same if block for the second fence inside your else block.

Joined
Feb 13, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Can you make the hop into a method to make it easier to call in multiple places? Because the kangaroo needs to say two different things, you can't do a nice while loop without storing strings and an iterator, etc, etc, so I'd just do the same if block for the second fence inside your else block.
Not sure what you mean, what do I change?

Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
240
Reaction score
30
First, make a new method to perform a hop. Call that in your else block. Next, I guess you'd just do another if block inside your current else, right after a single hop, and check the heights with similar logic to your current if block.