Alphanumeric font

dereklai2k

Hi,

I want to general character fonts by java about alphanumeric
characters. That is the characters of ascii code below 128. The height
and width is 16 and 8 respectively. Anyone could teach me how to do
that?

Thanks!

Geli J. Crick

Hi,

I want to general character fonts by java about alphanumeric
characters. That is the characters of ascii code below 128. The height
and width is 16 and 8 respectively. Anyone could teach me how to do
that?

Thanks!

I am not sure exactly what you want to do, but I would suggest having a
look at the API for the Font class (java.awt.Font). It has several
methods you might find useful, like deriveFont(...), createFont(...),
and createGlyphVector(...).