    What are the trade-offs?

    Thanks,
    ray

    ray, May 29, 2011

  2. What do you mean by "using PythonPath"?
    What doesn't work that you want to have an alternative for?

    Irmen

    Irmen de Jong, May 29, 2011

  3. ray

    rusi Guest

    rusi, May 30, 2011
  4. Usually there is no need to define the PYTHONPATH variable; I never use it.
    There is a per-user site-packages directory (2.6 and up), on Windows it is
    located at %APPDATA%\Python\PythonXX\site-packages. Every user gets its
    own %APPDATA% directory, with read and write permissions.

    Gabriel Genellina, Jun 1, 2011