Am a beginner in html and css

Joined
Oct 13, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I don't know what should I use in order to get some basics about html and css. i need your help

Joined
Jun 28, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I don't know what should I use in order to get some basics about html and css. i need your help
Today, you can do everything with YouTube alone. Many great courses are available on web development, many blogs are available, and many websites are available. There is no one right way to do it - you have to choose what works for you.
Here are few of videos and websites you can refer :
https://www.w3schools.com
https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/html-css-11-hour-course

Last edited:
Joined
Jan 17, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Highly recommend
- freecodecamp.org
- crash course computer science series on YT
- harvard cs50 course on YT
- practising with scratch (you'll understand if watch the 1st episode of cs50)
- reading forums (especially the freecodecamp one)
- reading code of the websites you visit via developer tools
Hope this helps.