Amount of memory being used?

brett

On a shared hosted server, is there a way to tell how much memory
(RAM) my site/app is using? Running ASP.NET 2.0.

Thanks,
Brett

Guest

It would probably be very difficult. However, it should not be much different
from the amount of memory it uses on your local development machine. You can
set up performance counters, or for a very quickie "Ballpark" estimate, look
at the size of the ASP.NET worker process in Task Manager.
Peter

bruce barker

if you have your own app pool, then check the counters for the matching
worker process

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)