An App which will revolutionise the Humans sexual lifes

TheawakenOne

Good morning/evening/afternoon Everyone.

Imagine a service which will allow the People around the World to have sex with each other with a financial reward.

Imagine an app. The user may create a profile, upload images and write something about him/herself. When the sexual need appears in her/his life, he/she simply takes a selfie, uploads it and uses an app function which is sharing his/her location and the reward that he/she wants for the initiation of the sexual activity. The other user sees the offer, uploads a selfie, accepts the offer and than a particular amount of money in his currency/cryptocurrency account is blocked for the initiator of the sexual activity. The 2 humans meet with each other. Sexual activity appears. During the sexual activity the initiator takes a photo of the face of the participator of the sexual activity. The participator creates a short video which is the proof that the sexual activity appeared. The digital content is analyzed by AI with the selfies uploaded into the system. When the digital content fits with each other, the money blocked in the participator’s account is sent to the account of the initiator.

Does anybody want to build this with me?

Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
227
Reaction score
32
I already did. And it failed a catastrophical way. There is way too many obsticles to overcome. First in row is the App policies of google play and Apple. (Law is different in each country and App Stores know that)

The only way i would give it a second try is doing a web solution. No stores involved. Paysystem on the site itself. With real money (no crypto crap) and a save investment in the background.

Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
227
Reaction score
32
Do you have a save investement? And im talking about a minimum of two digit K.

Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
227
Reaction score
32
Enough for the two of us to live and do nothing else + some money for extern fees, workers and so on. Not everything can be done by us only. Paysystems need (must) be done by thrusted companies whoe take guarantee and all the other law stuff. Otherwise this is way to risky. Well 2 - 3 month of developing time shoulkd be a minimum for both of us 2500 USD each/month to pay our living stuff.

15000 USD

Fees (server and so on)

6000 USD

Outsorcing money

minimum of 10000 USD

So do the math. And that is the absolute minimum without any guarantee that we could deliver in time. So multiple this amount by two or even better three and be happy if you give your investors money back when everything is done.

For a better understanding:

As a contract work i would ask for at least 100000 USD. So my numbers above are cheap actually.

!!!BUT REMEMBER!!!

Websolution do not mean, people can walk their cellphones to meet up with matches (as pokemon). They can, but Javascript (which is used for websolutions) is limited. If a cell phone fall asleep (dark start screen), geotracking is over and also matches can't see you anymore. PUSH Messages are not possible. At least not the same way real apps are.

So something like Lyft (but for the other Forrest Hump rides) is not possible with pure web. But there is ways to keep it still interesting and lucrative

Last edited: