Company time spent of Gadget the Canadian Hacker

ffxff

copied from 11863410blogstaft/gov/oec/cgi=ct-1/..
DF Chat

By Russell W.

I am not a religious man, but I make the sign of the cross over my
heart every time I read the story of Gadget the hacker on the
internet.

Images of a man who helped a group of manipulative prostitutes flash
across my mind.

I am not supposed to use company internet for personal reasons but I
am hooked on any news in the outcome of this case. As I stare at my
computer screen I can't help but wonder with anticipation what will
become of him. My heart sinks as I realize that this is not a story
of a common street pimp

I've been sitting in this cubicle for the last 4 hours reading. The
police are serious about using these girls to fabricate lies to put
this man away for life. For five minutes I stand up unable to
comprehend what I have just read, my emotions turn to rage as my eyes
come to rest on a notepad beside the monitor. I write down the list
of girls names I find in his stories.

I settle back into my chair and quickly enter the names into the
GOOGLE search box and BINGO! A hit with a picture of each girl.

As the pictures loads up on my screen I position the monitor so
someone standing near my cubicle can’t see the screen I don't want to
be fired for looking at prostitutes....

After looking at the pics, what I find next drives my curiosity
deeper..... dates, and times, criminal actions, locations and stage
names at strip clubs, customers giving sexual reviews of these girls
services at hotels months after this guys arrest.

after chatting with a few members on some escorts sites they tell me
that information about him has been deleted to protect the girls at
the strip club name. They tell me where I can find copies of the
deleted post and then it hits me. A rumor in one of the posts was that
he may be dead or locked away in prison. Both ugly thoughts to me, I
look at the picture of the Russian prostitute Darya Gunchenko, her
angelic face and her eyes, then I look at her east Indian prostitute
Rajni Parmar and her seductive smile. Suddenly, I can see why anyone
would feel sorry for them. They were beautiful women appealing in so
many ways the best that someone's money can buy.... and can still buy
today.

Reading between the lines I find part of the Gadget audio mp3 files
that explain how he met each girl, detailing how he helped them and
why and when he stopped speaking to them.

Other files prove how manipulative the girls are as their own voices
show as they try to blackmail him for money and computer services,
right up to fake ID. with a “feel sorry for me” cover stories he
tells them he sees right through

His secret recordings of Lola Gunchenko, the Russian mother of Darya
Gunchenko talking about the wild untrue stories of her daughter being
an illegal Russian immigrant is priceless. Everything I have read
about this man tells me he's a fighter.