    bug trackers, etc. over a single XML-based representation.)

    TIA.

    [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/

    Ivan Shmakov, Dec 8, 2011

  2. * Ivan Shmakov wrote in comp.text.xml:
    There have been a number of efforts, as far I am aware they all died.
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klyne-message-rfc822-xml-03 is one.

    Bjoern Hoehrmann, Dec 8, 2011

  3. Ivan Shmakov

    Ivan Shmakov Guest

    Ivan Shmakov, Dec 9, 2011
  4. Ivan Shmakov

    Kari Hurtta Guest

    Someone may have put mail headers to XML (and I think that I have seen that some times),
    but I do not think that that is standardized.
    / Kari Hurtta

    Kari Hurtta, Feb 13, 2012