[ANN] alf 0.9.0 Released (shell + ruby data-manipulation alarelational algebra)

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Bernard Lambeau, Jun 19, 2011.

    Hi all!

    I'm also pleased to announce that alf version 0.9.0 has been released!

    * <http://rubydoc.info/github/blambeau/alf/master/frames>
    * <http://github.com/blambeau/alf>

    Alf is a commandline tool and Ruby library to manipulate data with all the
    power of a truly relational algebra approach.

    This release must be considered a call for contributions towards 1.0.0. A
    few
    features are still unstable, there are some limitations, public API
    and internals
    sometimes lack documentation but, there are a few ugly architectural points
    ... but ... the tool is working and the approach looks promising :) I've
    therefore
    decided to share it from now on!

    Changes:

    # 0.9.0 / 2011.06.19

    * Enhancements

    * Birthday!

    --
    PhD Student, Computer Science Department, EPL/INGI, UCLouvain, Belgium
    Mail:

    Bernard Lambeau, Jun 19, 2011