[ANN] Class Table Inheritance with Rails & PostgreSQL article

John Wilger

Just a quick announcement for anyone interested in doing CTI with
ActiveRecord, I've posted an article on my website as sort of a
proof-of-concept on how to make CTI work with PostgreSQL. Constructive
comments appreciated.

http://johnwilger.com/articles/2005/09/29/class-table-inheritance-in-rails-=
with-postgresql

--
Regards,
John Wilger

Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
- Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland