[ANN] DBus/Ruby 0.1.5

leon breedt

hi,

version 0.1.5 has been released. this doesn't include any code
changes, so if its working for you, no need to upgrade.

installing:

$ rpa install dbus
$ gem install dbus # NEW!

and the source .tgz/.zip package now includes setup.rb, so that you
can actually install the .rb files you need as well as the .so if you
don't work from a packaging system :)

you'll want RUBYOPT=-rubygems in your environment to run the examples
and test cases if you're using it as a Gem, since none of my examples
or test cases do a "require 'rubygems'".

leon