[ANN] hoe-bundler 1.0.0 Released

Mike Dalessio

hoe-bundler version 1.0.0 has been released!

* <http://github.com/flavorjones/hoe-bundler>

Generate a Gemfile based on a Hoe spec's declared dependencies.

== FEATURES:

Creates a rake task to generate a bundler Gemfile based on your declared hoe
dependencies.

* `bundler:gemfile`

Why would you want to do this? I mean, why would anyone want to use bundler
to test their gem?

* to make sure you've declared all your dependencies in your Hoe.spec.
* to make sure you're testing against the exact versions of dependencies
that you're claiming in your Hoe.spec.

== SYNOPSIS:

Just add the following line to your Rakefile before you call `Hoe.spec`:

Hoe.plugin :bundler

And then run the following command to generate a Gemfile:

rake bundler:gemfile

Changes:

### 1.0.0 / 2010-07-21

* 1 major enhancement