[ANN] Inochi 5.0.2

Suraj Kurapati

Inochi

Gives life to Ruby projects

http://snk.tuxfamily.org/lib/inochi/

Inochi is a software project infrastructure for the Ruby
programming language. It helps you test, document, package,
publish, and announce your projects while encouraging
excellent documentation and reducing administrivia.

Version 5.0.2 (2010-08-10)

This release emits hyperlink URLs in the generated UNIX
manpage, beautifies the plain-text release announcement, and
fixes incorrect AsciiDoc usage.

Bug fixes

* Emit hyperlink URLs when rendering the help manual into
UNIX manpage format by using xsltproc(1) instead of
a2x(1). Thanks to Rainer Müller on the [1][AsciiDoc]
mailing list for [2]helping me find the solution to this
problem.

* Do not add space before paragraph titles in plain-text
announcement.

* Use proper AsciiDoc bibliography syntax in the BEYOND
file.

Housekeeping

* Only list related UNIX manpages in the "SEE ALSO"
section.