[ANN] Iotaz 0.1.0

Peter Wood

Iotaz 0.1.0

This is the initial release of the Iotaz library. Iotaz is an
object-relational mapping library that, at least initially, is aimed
at the Firebird RDBMS using the FireRuby library for interaction with
the database. The library at the moment is at a fairly early stage of
development but is definitely usable inspite of this. As has been
mentioned, the Iotaz library uses the FireRuby library to access to
the database. This dependency is not currently expressed in the Iotaz
gem file so please insure that you have both installed if you want to
give it a go. I have included documentation and some simple examples
with the gem.

Peter