ANN: London Financial Python Users Group

Giles Thomas

Hi all,

If you're based in or visiting London, and have an interest in using
Python for financial software, you might want to come to the next
meeting of the London Financial Python Users Group!

The time: Monday 14 December 2009 at 7pm
The place: MWB Regent Street, Liberty House 222 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TR

We've got a couple of lightning talks lined up, but if you're
interested in giving one yourself then drop Didrik Pinte a line at
(e-mail address removed).

There's a (very minimal) Wiki page about the Users Group here: <http://
wiki.python.org/moin/LondonFinancialPythonUserGroup>

Cheers,

Giles
--
Giles Thomas
(e-mail address removed)

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK