ANN: New book - C++ Standard Library Practical Tips

Greg Reese

Hi folks

I've written a C++ book that has just come out. It is a collection of short
(3-4 page) practical tips on how to use the C++ Standard Library, and
especially the STL. It's aimed at beginning and intermediate users of the
library. The book is:

C++ Standard Library Practical Tips
by Greg Reese
Published by Charles River Media (now part of Thomson / Delmar Learning)
542 pages
ISBN: 1-58450-400-5

The book's Web site is
http://www.delmarlearning.com/browse_product_detail.aspx?catid=20750&isbn=1584504005

Alternatively, you can go to http://www.delmarlearning.com/ and search for
"Greg Reese".

The Web site shows what the book looks like, provides a detailed description
of what's in the book, and gives the table of contents.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at (e-mail address removed)

Thanks.

Greg