[ANN] Rebbin 0.7

Lawrence Oluyede

From http://www.oluyede.org/blog/2005/05/20/rebbin-07/

I released another version with some improvements and a lot of bugfixes

What's new?

* RSS 2.0 and Atom 0.3 feeds
* XMLRPC and SOAP support:
o num_of_pastes: returns the number of pastes
o get_languages: returns the list of supported languages
o add_paste: adds a paste to the pastebin and returns the id
o get_paste: returns the paste with the given id
o get_latest_pastes: returns the latest pastes
* Scheduler to destroy pastes automatically, it destroys pastes
older than 48h and it runs every 24h in a separate thread
* Improved sorting in archive page

What's changed?

The support for text wordwrap has been removed

What about the future?

The main issue is the external highlighter I want to replace with
custom-clean-safe-fast-ruby-lexer_based code. I tried
syntax.rubyforge.org but it doesn't fit my needs. It will take a lot
of time but I think it's the way to go.

http://rebbin.berlios.de/

Caleb Clausen

The main issue is the external highlighter I want to replace with
custom-clean-safe-fast-ruby-lexer_based code. I tried
syntax.rubyforge.org but it doesn't fit my needs. It will take a lot
of time but I think it's the way to go.
=20
Some of those criteria are contradictory. But if you want a
hyper-correct lexer for ruby, I'd suggest RubyLexer (on rubyforge), my
lexer project. It's about half the speed of Syntax, currently. If you
want a fast lexer, take a look at CodeRay.