[ANN] RefleX 0.4.0 released

Discussion in 'XML' started by Philippe Poulard, Mar 22, 2010.

  1. Hi,

    The RefleX free engine is available for download at:
    http://reflex.gforge.inria.fr/running.html#download
    (source code is available too)

    RefleX is a kind of XML façade in front of a bunch of Java tools.
    In RefleX, batch scripts and Web applications are written with few XML
    tags + XPath.

    You can start with the tutorials or have a look at the tips:
    http://reflex.gforge.inria.fr/tutorial.html
    http://reflex.gforge.inria.fr/tips.html

    This version includes a number of new features and bug fixes.
    A new test suite for testing SQL in a Web application is available
    thanks to WUnit/XUnit which are two products included in RefleX (
    http://reflex.gforge.inria.fr/wunit-quick-start.html ) :
    -XUnit is like JUnit but for XML
    -WUnit is like HttpUnit but it also emulates a servlet container that
    you can handle in your test cases (if I'm not clear, you handle both the
    client and the server side when you test a Web application, and when you
    fill a form, you can see inside your server what really happened)
    http://reflex.gforge.inria.fr/www2009.html

    Please visit http://reflex.gforge.inria.fr/ for more
    information about RefleX.

    --