[ANN] require_relative 1.0.2 released!

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Steve Klabnik, Jun 18, 2011.

    Hey everyone! I've just released require_relative 1.0.2!

    ## What is require_relative?

    In Ruby 1.9.2, "." was removed from the $LOAD_PATH. require_relative was added to let you require files relative to your current directory.

    This gem backports both of these features to earlier Rubies.

    ## Changes in 1.0.2

    * Explicitly check for and never override a previous definition of require_relative (michaelkishin)

    * Fixed a small bug with regenerating documentation (steveklabnik)

    * Upgraded version of rocco (steveklabnik)

    ## Get it!

    You can get require_relative through RubyGems:

    $ gem install require_relative

    ## More

    Other details can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/steveklabnik/require_relative

    Steve Klabnik, Jun 18, 2011