ANN: SPE 0.7.5.d released!

SPE - Stani's Python Editor

I'm currently packaging the new SPE. The release is a matter of
minutes. Next releases (0.8.*) will focus on the Mac in honour of the
fund raising for the purchase of a Mac. Read more on the homepage.

New features:

* UML export to bitmap (bmp, gif, jpg, pcx, png, pnm, tif, xbm,
xpm), to vector drawing (eps) or to printer (pdf).
* Dialog box for passing arguments and options to debugger.
* Unicode support (specify encoding in source file)

You can read more on the SPE news blog.

It would be nice if some (experienced) Mac users would subscribe to the
developers mailing list to speed up the Mac port for SPE. I expect my
new Mac any moment.

Stani

SPE - Stani's Python Editor

I forgot to include a sample of an exported Uml diagram, so here it is
as a pdf:
http://www.stani.be/python/spe/images/smdi.pdf

Previous announcement: