world!

Date: Every. Single. Damn. Tuesday.
Time: 7:00pm
Place: Shinka Tea, 1703 E Olive Way, Seattle, WA 98102 (*)

As always, the tireless Seattle Ruby Brigade! will meet Tuesday
evening. Also, based on (very) rough calculation, we're rapidly
approaching our 200th meeting. Top that. :p

Brain: Now, Pinky, if by any chance you are captured during this
mission, remember you are Gunther Heindriksen from Appenzell. You
moved to Grindelwald to drive the cog train to Murren. Can you repeat
that?
Pinky: Mmmm, no, Brain, don't think I can.

*) Until vivace reopens on broadway.

icassiem