[ANNC] acromania-0.5

Lee Harr

Acromania is a word game of acronyms.

This program is a computer moderator for networked
games of acromania. It can connect to a channel on
IRC, or start a standalone server which can be
accessed much like a MUD.

http://acromania.googlecode.com/

Acromania uses Twisted and SQLite. Optionally, it can
use NLTK to generate computer opponents.

Acromania is released under GPLv3.

Changes in acromania-0.5:
    - add versioning for database
    - make building and loading bots more resilient
    - sort score report
    - add info command for in-game contact information
    - allow listing top10 acros per player
    - make leaderboard and top10 more resilient when empty
    - improve color usage
    - allow user to change password
    - add admin user account
    - allow admin user to change any user's password

Notes:
    I have only played the game using the standalone
    server on a secure network. If you have experience
    with programming IRC bots securely, please take
    a look and contact me if you see any problems.

    If you decide to connect it to IRC, please let me
    know, because I'd like to play :eek:)

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast...ID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_2:092009