[ANNOUNCE] PyPlet v1.00

Jerome Alet

I'm pleased to announce the immediate availability of PyPlet v1.00

PyPlet is a very simple IRC bot which can be interfaced with ANY Text To
Speech engine.

PyPlet can either pass all messages through the TTS engine or only private
ones.

PyPlet accepts the following commands : help, shutup, speak, die

PyPlet is written in Python, uses the python-irclib module available from
SourceForge, and is distributed under the GNU GPL from :

http://www.librelogiciel.com/software/pyplet/action_Presentation

Actually PyPlet includes two shell scripts to interface it with either the
Festival or the MBrola speech synthesis systems. Better results can be
obtained by adapting these scripts to your system.

Please send comments, bug reports, and anything else to :

Jerome Alet - <[email protected]>