[Announce] Ruby Memory Tracking API

Stephen Kellett

Hello everyone,

A while back we said we'd write a Ruby Memory Tracking API. We have done
that. Sorry we took so long getting around to doing it - it had to fit
in with everything else we are doing.

You can read about it here
http://www.softwareverify.com/blog/

If you are using Linux/MacOS/Cygwin you can download the source code
changes and additions.

If you are on Windows and use the excellent Ruby 1 Click Installer you
can also get a drop in binary replacement DLL to drop in on top of Ruby
1.8.5 (don't drop it on top of any other version though).

Stephen