[announcing] Namelur C random name generator released

Daniele C.

Random name generator library working through rule files.
It is fast, lightweight and easy to use, can generate rule files from
custom text to better resemble a set of custom names you choose, and
you can easily use the library in your application using the simple
API.
There is also a command line tool to convert any file into a rule file
and to generate lists of random names.

And it is Free as in Freedom.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/namelur/

Let me know about nice rule files you produce, bugs you eventually
find, improvements, portability fixes or anything else.