Announcing the PyconUK Education Track

Tim Golden

If you're UK-based and aren't following the python-uk mailing list --
well, why aren't you? But, just in case, we're announcing the Education
Track at this year's PyCon UK. See here for details:

http://pyconuk.org/education/

If you're a teacher in the UK, or if you know any teachers here, this is
a great chance to get some CPD with the PSF, the Raspberry Pi Foundation
and Bank of America part-funding backfill for supply teachers. How
generous is that?

Teachers on the Friday 19th Sep, Kids on Saturday 20th. (Lots) more
details at the link above.

See you there!

TJG

wxjmfauth

Le vendredi 13 juin 2014 14:58:00 UTC+2, Tim Golden a écrit :
If you're UK-based and aren't following the python-uk mailing list --

well, why aren't you? But, just in case, we're announcing the Education

Track at this year's PyCon UK. See here for details:

http://pyconuk.org/education/

If you're a teacher in the UK, or if you know any teachers here, this is

a great chance to get some CPD with the PSF, the Raspberry Pi Foundation

and Bank of America part-funding backfill for supply teachers. How

generous is that?

Teachers on the Friday 19th Sep, Kids on Saturday 20th. (Lots) more

details at the link above.

See you there!

TJG

I'm very happy that here (...?) in a country
with four official languages [Deutsch, English,
Italiano, Rumantsch] which can be written with
a Latin script (Latin alphabet), plenty of
students are learning and using (corporate) tools
that are very respectuous of their native languages.

jmf