    details at the link above.

    See you there!

    TJG

    Tim Golden, Jun 13, 2014

  2. Tim Golden

    Guest

    Le vendredi 13 juin 2014 14:58:00 UTC+2, Tim Golden a écrit :

    I'm very happy that here (...?) in a country
    with four official languages [Deutsch, English,
    Italiano, Rumantsch] which can be written with
    a Latin script (Latin alphabet), plenty of
    students are learning and using (corporate) tools
    that are very respectuous of their native languages.

    jmf

    , Jun 13, 2014