Any alternatives to sourceforge

someuser91

Hi guys,

Does anybody know any alternatives to sourceforge?
It was a great service once but now they rejecting all kinds of good
projects.
I think they are running out of servers or something.

Aquila Deus

Hi guys,

Does anybody know any alternatives to sourceforge?
It was a great service once but now they rejecting all kinds of good
projects.
I think they are running out of servers or something.

developer.berlios.de

It's small but full-functional - and there is subversion! And they're
responsive too. Several months ago I submitted a feature request to do
sorting the Docs section, and they really added it within a few days!

However, it gives developers full control of all the resources they
have, so that there may be security issues for big projects (any of
your devs may empty your CVS repository as he likes)

someuser91

Aquila said:
developer.berlios.de

It's small but full-functional - and there is subversion! And they're
responsive too. Several months ago I submitted a feature request to do
sorting the Docs section, and they really added it within a few days!

However, it gives developers full control of all the resources they
have, so that there may be security issues for big projects (any of
your devs may empty your CVS repository as he likes)

It'is pretty cool.
Sourceforge would not even explain the rejection reason.
There are a bunch of support request like "Why rejected".
They don't care.
Good bye sourceforge. :)