    Hey Folks,

    Is there a definitive AJAX book out there yet?

    AJAX seems like something I should know something about.

    Ivan Marsh, Nov 11, 2005

  2. Ivan Marsh

    Safalra Guest

    Safalra, Nov 11, 2005

  3. Any good AJAX books?

    I like DHTML Utopia by the SitePoint guys.
    http://www.sitepoint.com/books/dhtml1/
    I agree completely. It's makes the people "protecting" us more
    dangerous than the people they are protecting us from.

    Joshie Surber, Nov 12, 2005
  4. I've bought the "pragmatic ajax" book, which is currently in beta state.
    It is pretty good already, so I do recommend it.
    <http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/ajax/index.html>

    Bart van Deenen

    Bart van Deenen, Nov 12, 2005
  5. Ivan Marsh