    I've googled it and found many, but which one do you recommend using?

    One that preferably works good with master pages...

    Thanks.

    Bobby Edward, Oct 6, 2008

  2. Hello Bobby,

    Did you try to use CSS adapters http://www.asp.net/CssAdapters/ ?!
    I actually don't remember really good free menu, but commercials one, like
    telerik, and other are pretty good. Check on www.componentsource.com

    ---
    WBR,
    Michael Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
    :: http://twitter.com/laflour

    Michael Nemtsev [MVP], Oct 6, 2008

  3. Bobby Edward

    Bobby Edward Guest

    I wasn't aware of one. Which one is that? Thanks.

    Bobby Edward, Oct 6, 2008
  4. Bobby Edward

    Bobby Edward Guest

    Is there any reason that you can't use the one which comes with
    Ok - I found it - thanks!!!!

    Bobby Edward, Oct 6, 2008
  5. Bobby Edward

    slinky Guest

    One thing I would like to do is to have each 'button' (on the ASP.net
    supplied menu too, which I like) is to have the button have a
    vignetted appearance. I gave it a try and couldn't get it to work by
    using a .jpg as the background. It made large blocks unrelated to the
    button vignetted.

    slinky, Oct 6, 2008