Any good Net::Jabber examples?

Neil Cherry

I'm having quite a bit of trouble with Net::Jabber. I've seen some
examples and I have used them but now I wish to turn on debugging and
can't quite find a good example. Any pointers?

The reason I need the debugging is that a script that was working is
suddenly getting:

Error: Jabber Authorization failed: 406

I suspect that I'm not doing something as opposed to doing something
wrong.

Thanks

Neil Cherry

I'm having quite a bit of trouble with Net::Jabber. I've seen some
examples and I have used them but now I wish to turn on debugging and
can't quite find a good example. Any pointers?

The reason I need the debugging is that a script that was working is
suddenly getting:

Error: Jabber Authorization failed: 406

I suspect that I'm not doing something as opposed to doing something
wrong.

Thanks

I found what I was looking for:

http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~kmerr001/sJab/

this seems like a pretty good example of Jabber client code.

I also discovered why I was having trouble (the above 406). Turns out
that the example given for the initial code I used put the user name
and jabber domain as 1 parameter when it should have been just the
username (username instead of (e-mail address removed)).