Any suggestions on good VPS hosts

dazzle

Hi,

I've been using shared hosting for a few years now and am starting to
run into problems with shared hosting - mostly the waiting for a
problem to be fixed by technical support and security restrictions on
what can and can't be done with the code, like blocking HttpWebRequest
calls.

What I'm looking for is a VPS host which allows multiple domains on one
virtual host, an MSSQL server on the virtual host - not a shared MSSQL
(if a dedicated one exists) - remote access via VNC or equivalent, good
support on setting the VPS up (mainly for the DNS side), ASP.Net 2
pre-installed (or ability to install it), the ability to install your
own applications, no security restrictions (ability on setting your own
policy).

The on I've been looking at is Webfusion (I'm using their shared
hosting at the moment).
http://www.webfusion.co.uk/virtual-private-servers/

Also has anyone had any experience with VPS on Webfusion or VPS in
general (as I've never had experience of running the server, just
writing the code).

Any advice, help etc appreciated,

Paul