Looking for a good host for my ASP.NET 3.5 website

Jeff

Hi

As stated in the title I'm looking for a good host for my asp.net 3.5
website (with sqlserver2005 database)

Currently the site is hosted by Webhuset in Norway and I'm not satisfied
with their services, it's a nightmare:
- My site got hacked, without the support team having any clue how it could
happend
- When I call the support yesterday the guy suddenly just hang up the phone,
think it was his end of the day and wanted a to go home.
- They are unwilling to give me log so I can solve a 404 issue I see in the
statistics
- Right now it takes very long time to load my website, about 1 minute in
IE, I've tryed to ping the webserver and 50% of the packets are lost. And
this morning it's impossible to upload/update the site via ftp because I get
a timeout in the ftp program. Have the wait minutes to get logged in.
Yesterday it took seconds - Not good for ranking in google to have such a
unreliable host.
- I cannot contact them now about my issues have to wait until monday.

So I'm looking for something better than this, this is my critera:
- reliable host
- good support
- support for asp.net 3.5 and mssql
- iis7 (so site can utilize enble compression)
- good statics, allowing me to solve 404 issues
- makes the site quick to load, Goolge Webmaster Tools says now that my site
is "slower than 56% of the websites on internet", that is not very good -
wants to improve it
- of course I want to be cheap. At Webhuset I can upgrade my hosting from
shared hosting to virtual server. Suppose using virtual server is faster,
but it costs $30 per month - Hope there are hosts offering virtual server
for less money than that and still is more reliable.
- Would prefer to have site hosted in USA, Canada or England - site has
English content

any suggestions?

Miro

I use www.discountasp.net
and am pleased with them.

they have a euro server and a north american server

I have been using them for about 3 years now.
I have 2 different buisness websites running on them ( on 2 of their
different servers ).

This year was the first year 1 of those servers was down for 1 whole day.
( first downtime ever i have experienced ).
Someone elses website was getting a Denial of Service attack on it, and they
had to do some things on their side to prevent it.
Only the 1 server was down, and the other was just fine.

1 day in 3 years - im very happy with that. That is better than their 99.9%
uptime :)

Cheers'

M.