Looking for a CTO for my AI company.

Joined
Sep 10, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
We are creating AI solutions for VFX companies to save time in the technical and manual parts of the workflow. At the moment, we are a two people team. We have done a good bit of work and very close making our first sale. Looking for a CTO to take care of tech side of things. If interested, please email at (e-mail address removed)

Joined
Aug 9, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hello, How are you?
As I am a full stack developer, I want to keep a good relationship with you and join your team.
Thank you