Does anyone here have experience with WebRtc/Web Development? Working on a startup which removes the friction of making friends/meeting new people

Joined
May 19, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone here as WebRtc/Mediasoup and web development expereince. I'm working on a startup which removes the friction of meeting new people, making friends and have having conversations with multiple people. It solves a massive real world problem which for some reason has not been solved yet.

I've built all the wire frames and have an entire plan to bootstrap it
I'm looking for a CTO who can help me build this website, let me know if you interested
Thanks

Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
227
Reaction score
32
I can help you with that. I've made a zoom/skype solution by myself for one of my projects.
But that's not cheap. Tell me what exactly you need if interested.

To be more precise. For a V2V Call you need
A.) websocket system (e.g. socket.io)
B.) turn server
C.) stun server

All three can be hostet on one server. But that's expensive part Number 1. I can do that, but i do not offer that. I did it on my server on my own risk. On foreign servers you need someone who install all the stuff and make it available (Firewall settings and so on)

I offer the rest, based on JS.

There is a difference between Videocall between differnet people or videostream (even if it seems to be the same technologie) For a videostream you need a way more powerfull server (more expensive)

I don't do design. Only coding.

Last edited by a moderator: