Does anyone here have experience with WebRtc/Web Development? Working on a startup which removes the friction of making friends/meeting new people

Joined
May 19, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone here as WebRtc/Mediasoup and web development expereince. I'm working on a startup which removes the friction of meeting new people, making friends and have having conversations with multiple people. It solves a massive real world problem which for some reason has not been solved yet.

I've built all the wire frames and have an entire plan to bootstrap it
I'm looking for a CTO who can help me build this website, let me know if you interested
Thanks

Ad