Any Tutorial on coding Struts under NetBeans IDE ?

Jason Jacob

To all,

As title, any tutorial or tips in coding Struts with NetBeans....?

I've got an error like this "HTTP Status 404 - Servlet action is not
available"
and no more useful information listed out then.... It seems that the
ActionServlet hasn't been started up normally (but I've provided all
the necessary things already, include providing the
ApplicationResource.properties, struts.jar and struts-config.xml)

Any clues????

PS. I can't use the "Struts Console" plugin since my NetBeans version
is 4.0Beta 2 which doesn't support it anymore...

From Jason (Kusanagihk)