Event ID: 1305
Date: 4/13/2006
Time: 1:42:07 PM
User: N/A
Computer: Server1
Event code: 1002
Event message: Application is shutting down. Reason: Configuration changed.
Event time: 4/13/2006 1:42:07 PM
Event time (UTC): 4/13/2006 5:42:07 PM
Event ID: 28c230998eb1473789d1ff524a2606d3
Event sequence: 128
Event occurrence: 1
Event detail code: 50004

Application information:
Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/WEB-2-127894232005236685
Trust level: Full
Application Virtual Path: /WEB
Application Path: C:\Inetpub\www\WEB\
Machine name: CQL-GR-INT03

Process information:
Process ID: 9184
Process name: w3wp.exe
Account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE