Are there tools for working with .ini files?

p_kolya

Hello!
I looking for a good tool for working with .ini files fast and easy.
boost::spirit can do all what I want... but I think it's too heavy for
me :)
May be there are other standart tools to work with .ini files? Or I
must user 3d-party tools / write by myself?

Dan Cernat

p_kolya said:
Hello!
I looking for a good tool for working with .ini files fast and easy.
boost::spirit can do all what I want... but I think it's too heavy for
me :)
May be there are other standart tools to work with .ini files? Or I
must user 3d-party tools / write by myself?

if you talk .ini files as in Windows .ini files, then there are APIs.
Check a Windows programming NG (sorry, I don't know any from the top of
my head)

dan