ASP 2.0 Problem with UNC

Damien \zaide\ Desmarets

Hi,
I have a little problem with the 2.0 framework.
I use a web farm with 2003 server and IIS. I have installed SFU 3.5 to
use NFS on windows, it works great with ASP.NET 1.1 and IIS 6.0.
So I have tried to install the 2.0 framework to use it and then i get
some problem.
I have make a small hello world on my local computer, then installed it
and configured a website on it localy (on the web server directly) and
it work fine.
After that i have put the file on my file server and then it doesn't
work. Projects for 1.1 works fines on my file server.
I get this message error :
Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is
currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web
browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this
specific request failure can be found in the application event log of
the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused
this error to occur.

And in log event i get this message (IDevent 1073):
Failed to initialize the AppDomain:/LM/W3SVC/35/root

Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException
Message: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its
dependencies. Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
(Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007052E)
StackTrace: at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName
fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly
locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound,
Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef,
Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean
forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString,
Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean
forIntrospection)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String
typeName, Boolean ignoreCase, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder,
Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes,
Evidence securityInfo, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String typeName)
at System.AppDomain.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String typeName)
at System.AppDomain.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String typeName)
at
System.Web.Hosting.ApplicationManager.CreateAppDomainWithHostingEnvironment(String
appId, IApplicationHost appHost, HostingEnvironmentParameters
hostingParameters)
at
System.Web.Hosting.ApplicationManager.CreateAppDomainWithHostingEnvironmentAndReportErrors(String
appId, IApplicationHost appHost, HostingEnvironmentParameters
hostingParameters)

and then a IDevent (1088):
Failed to execute request because the App-Domain could not be created.
Error: 0x8007052e Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.

I have found some message about it on newgroups but not a real answers
to correct the problem.
Thanks for your precious help ;)

Salutations.

Damien \zaide\ Desmarets

More informations :
- My ASP User can list the directory on the remote file system in cmd.
- Tried whitout succes the "You receive a "logon failure: unknown user
name or bad" error message while accessing remote security-enhanced
resources from an ASP.NET application"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842789

Any ideas? seems no ...