Asp:Button OnClick Event Not Reached

Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score

I'm having an issue I haven't been able to figure out how to fix yet.

I have a .aspx page with a form with runat="server". I also have two databound dropdownlists and two buttons for redirecting to a different pages.

My problem is, though, that when I have both dropdownlists bound, the buttons do not respond to clicking. I set a break at the OnClick events in my codebehind and the event is not even reached.

But, when only one dropdownlist is bound, and I comment out the other, the buttons work just fine.

Anyone have an idea as to what is wrong? Thanks in advance. :)

Ad