<asp:Menu/> and Selected Item question

Piotr Strycharz

Hi,

I have a problem with Menu control. It seems that selected style properties
(like 'StaticSelectedStyle' or 'LevelSelectedStyles / asp:MenuItemStyle'
apply only to the leaf. So there is no way to have all the path "selected".

Let me explain. I have menu like:
-- Music
--- Rock
--- Jazz
-- Film
etc..
If I select "Rock" only that node gets highlighted. What I want is to have
"Home", "Music" and "Rock" nodes highlighted - all the nodes on the path.

Is there a way to achieve it?

Regards.