ASP.NET 1.1 Active Directory Role Based Security Question

Mike

I am using ASP.NET 1.1 and need to make sure that viewers of a web page
belong to a role in Active Directory.

I am looking for some samples, articles or links etc. that can get me
started showing me how to do this. Thank you.

Mike

Bob,

Anything that might be a more complete sample or article for a newbie who
does not know? Thanks.