Asp.Net 2.0 and Source control (repost)

J.Marsch

Hello all:

I'm still having some issues with ASP.net 2.0 and Source Control. I was
wondering if anyone could help me out. (BTW: does MSDN Universal still
offer free support via the newsgroup? I haven't received any MS responses)

My problem:

Using VS 2005 Beta 2, I create a solution with a couple of c# class library
projects, and one web site. I check it into source control (using
sourcegear Vault). The web project is configured to use HTTP access on
localhost (IIS)

When other users perform an "open from source control" on the solution, the
web project is downloaded to a location on their local disk that the
anonymous user on IIS does not have access to, so the application will not
run. Is there any way that I can fix the behavior to work more like VS
2003, where the web projects were dropped in a directory beneath wwwroot?
Is there something else that I should be doing?