source code control and documentation

Rita

Hi,

I am trying to achieve this, every time I commit to svn I automatically
run hooks to test my libraries, ATM I am doing this manually

cd libs
PYTHONPATH=. python test_lib.py

and if everything passes I do a svn commit -m 'committing code'

I don't have access to my svn server so I can't create my own hooks (or can
I?)

Also, I would like to auto-document my library and project so, when I do a
svn commit I would like to generate a sphinix-doc (and I am open to
suggestions). In the source code do I need to do anything special to my
Classes and Functions?

class myClass(object):
""do I need to do anything special here"""?

Ideally, I would like to automatically draw a UML diagram since my codebase
is rather large.

How do people achieve this?