ASP.NET 2.0 Internationalization

Guest

Hi there.

I've been using VS05 Beta 2 for a couple of weeks now and I'm impressed with
the added resource management capabilities they added since VS03.

I have several questions.
1. I noticed I can add images to .resx files. I couldn't figure out how to
use them in the code. Any suggestions?
2. I like the implicit localization introduced in VS2005. How can I make
more control attributes automatically bind to resources? For example, I want
to localize the ImageUrl attribute of an Image control. Must I do so
explicitly?
3. How can I interwine themes and skins along with resources? Suppose I have
an ImageButton control which ImageUrl is defined in a skin file since it
looks different in another theme. Now in a different locale, there is another
set of images. In other words I have two English images (for two themes) and
two French images (for the same two themes only in French locale). What is
the best way to program this so that specifying the theme and locale with get
the correct image?

I feel that only a set of internationalization issues are approached in
VS2005. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks.