ASP.NET 2.0 Menu Control Help

Guest

Hi. The ASP.NET 2.0 Menu control is really very nice. I'm excited to use it.
But I'm wondering if there's a more comprehensiver version of the help for
the control (or maybe an examples white paper or soemthing? The problem is
that the Beta 1 help is really really thin and I'm confused about the meaning
of a bunch of the properties, etc.

In specific, I'm having trouble withe the "Css" properties: I want to be
able to set of the styles for the various control parts but things like the
"StaticHoverStyle-CssClass" propery simply don't seem to have any effect.
Further, I don't seem to change the text properties of any of the menu items
so that they don't look and act like a Hypertext link (getting the Css
effects of my "A:Hover" Css settings when I don't want the menu text to act
that way. How can I do this?

Thanks.

Alex